I would like to thank All of the k9 teams,trainers and quarry that attended the combined spring seminar held in the Lewiston Clarkston area. It was a great week of training with an amazing turn out from both Idaho, and Washington State. I would like to speak about a few items that were covered in the IPCA meeting held on May 5th at 6:30 pm.
1) The IPCA has applied for a permanent 501 (c) 3 status
2) The IPCA will provide a subscription to the Terry Fleck website for each 50.00 membership paid on a yearly basis.
3) the IPCA will now provide a sponsorship program for Idaho teams that have been nominated for that sponsorship. It will include payment for the cost of all hotel and waive all seminar fee’s. A nomination form will be provided on the forms page of this site.
4) A challenge coin program will be started to acknowledge years of service in the K9 field.
5) The cap for seminar costs has been raised from 5000.00 to 7000.00.
6) Seminar costs have increased to 120.00 for attending teams.
This is six of the many items discussed at the meeting.
The location and hosting agency for the 2016 seminar has already been decided. The Twin Falls County Sheriff’s Office has stepped up and will hold the 2016 IPCA Seminar. I will continue to post with updates for hotel location and dates for the 2016 Seminar.
Forms have been updated for membership, seminar registration and we have added a waiver of liability form for all quarry participating in any IPCA event.
Thank you for your continued support,